Hello, to all my dear and near ones. You might be thinking past many days why there are no tutorials ? Have I vanished in the air ??? Nope!!
The last three months of 2013 were really the worst chapters of our life. My father suffered from brain hemorrhage and he was hospitalized for three months, the life was totally up side down and I was shuttling between two cities, so I couldn’t post.
Now by the grace of God he is recuperating at home.
Today we will learn cutting of puff sleeves. This type of sleeves are of short length. Pleats are taken to create puff.
1) Take the paper draft of your sleeves.
2) Fold the fabric and keep the draft as shown in the pic.
3) The area a-b-c-d is the puff area, the pleats will be taken in this part, b-c is the fold of the fabric and a-b is 5″. You can extend this part as needed, for more puff.
4) Cut the sleeves,and take pleats first and pin them up.
5) Now you can attach sleeves to your dress.
I will try to add some snaps of this sleeves in near future.
LOVE ‘N’ GRATITUDE