How are you ? Hope in pink health.
So you all were missing me naa… you must be thinking when will I come back and post new tutorials. But we all know we have to live our life whatever happens in life. So taking inspiration from phoenix…..
I am back after hiatus of months with all new posts.
Today we will learn a new pattern of dress. You can sew this pattern for kurti, kameez as you wish. I don’t have step by step snap. But I will explain the sewing part so don’t worry.
The finished top. The kurta fabric was plain and salwar fabric was printed. By attaching the printed fabric we got a new pattern 🙂
|The ready top.|
The back of the top.
Close view of the front neckline.
1) First sew the neckline of your top. Here it is plain fabric. I have attached red bias strip on front neckline.
2) Now take your another fabric here it is printed fabric. Here the length of the patch is 12″ you can take as you wish.
Some times when I am making some new patterns there are many disturbances like door bell rings, or some whatsapp beep( whatsapp is helpful in many ways naa.. 😉 , call on cell phone….. and it irritates a lot. Oh… let’s come to the main stream…
Fold the printed fabric, cut the neckline 2″ more than plain fabric ( this can vary ,according to your choice ) and cut the desired shape.
3) Make neckline of printed fabric. Attach printed fabric on plain fabric. You can pin up also.
4) Sew the border, where the patch ends.
Voila !! our front part ready.
1) Cut the desired neckline from plain fabric.
2) Take the printed fabric. Here also the length of patch will be 12″.
3) Keep the plain fabric on printed fabric and cut the neckline of printed fabric.
4) Step 3 is done to ensure that both the neckline are of same shape and size.
5) Attach the printed fabric on plain fabric , pin up on all the sides and then make the neckline of back.
6) Sew the border, where the patch ends.
Hey !!! our back is also ready.
Now sew front back,attach sleeves,fold the slits and our dress is ready….
It’s simple naa…;)
Meet you soon with some new ventures…Bye !! for now. Take care..
LOVE ‘N’ GRATITUDE