In my previous post we saw cutting kurti neck design. Today we will see kurti neck stitching. I have already uploaded video on how to stitch kurti neck design. The link of the video. Below is the written post on kurti neck stitching.
Kurti neck stitching
Materials required for making kurti neck:
- Neck design
- Fusing or buckram
- Kurti front
- Kurti back
- Matching thread
Step by step method of sewing kurti neck:
- First of all draw kurti neck design on fusing paper.
- Give 1 cm allowance in the kurti neckline.
- Cut kurti neck design from the given allowance shape.
- For details read the post here Cutting kurti neck design .
- Now take the extra fabric.
- Keep the fusing neck design on the fabric. Keep the shiny part of the fusing on fabric.
- The shiny part has glue which sticks when we iron it.
- Cut the fabric as shown in video.
Sewing kurti neck design
- Fold the outer fabric on the neck design and start sewing on it.
- Mark center notch.
- Keep the right side of kurti facing you.
- Keep the right side of kurti neck design on it.
- Keep the center of kurti with the center of neck design.
- Start sewing along the edge of kurti neckline.
- Give small cuts on the kurti neck design.
- Fold the fusing fabric inside.
- Start sewing on the kurti neckline.
Your kurti neck stitching is done now 🙂 So you saw how easy it is to sew kurti neck design. Hope you will like the video of kurti neck stitching. If you have any doubts regarding stitching kurti neck design do comment it.
One more thing you can now also upload your creations on our facebook page. Or you can also select your image for the comment.
Hope you will share the video and subscribe the channel.
Happy Blogging 😉
Love “N” Gratitude 🙂
Leave a Reply